How to Become a Thought Leader in the UK IT Security Market
Join us for a Webinar on March 26
Time: 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM GMT
- Murad Ahmed, Technology Reporter, The Times
- Tony Morbin, Editor-in-Chief of SC Magazine
- Will Arnold, Research Director of Media Evaluation Company Apollo Research
- Adrian Culley, Media Spokesperson at Damballa
Ever wondered why some spokespeople get quoted all the time and are constantly being asked to present at industry events or offer an opinion on a breaking news data breach or security threat? It’s all about their profile as a thought leader in the market and how well that’s been cultivated – plus of course being a real security guru and a great communicator. Join our complementary webinar to find out what topics in IT security are hot and what are not, plus how to give your executives their opportunity to enjoy some of the limelight.
Getting great exposure in traditional media and social media is more and more about people sharing interesting perspectives and insights and less and less about broadcasting press releases and product news. So if you want to find out how to get your spokespeople noticed by the media, sign up now for the Eclat webinar where our experts will share some of latest techniques to catapult your spokespeople into the spotlight. You’ll hear from a stellar line-up of national and leading trade journalists, IT security PR consultants and media analysts including:
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- What makes an interesting security topic (and what doesn’t) for the national and trade press?
- Why do some spokespeople consistently appear in the media?
- How to get quoted but still keep on message?
- How to measure your success as a spokesperson.
- How to develop a reputation as an IT security guru?
- What are the most covered security themes in the media today?
- Who is the best security spokesperson in the UK and why?
You’ll also have the chance to pose your own questions of our expert panellists, either in writing in advance or during the webinar.
To secure a slot on the webinar simply sign up here to receive your joining instructions and confirmation email.
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: