Raytheon Professional Services chose éclat Marketing to spearhead the development of marketing content, PR and social media outreach for the launch of its UK Cyber Security Apprenticeship programme in 2019. The campaign boosted visibility for the new programme and engaged directly with IT, security and HR decision makers, as well as attracting potential apprentice candidates.
éclat created multiple bespoke pieces of collateral and targeted social media activity to promote this content to the target audience.
Key activity included:
- Social Selling – Taking direct control of the account of the Business Development Director EMEA at Raytheon to connect with key targets from Raytheon’s database and initiating dialogue to set up meetings and calls
- Social Media Management – Drafting and posting thought leadership blogs, discussion points, collateral, links, and other relevant media on spokesperson’s social channels to improve visibility, exposure and engagement
- Blog writing – Planning and drafting six posts on key topics for the Raytheon internal blog
- Email writing – Planning and drafting eight emails that were sent to Raytheon’s database
- Collateral creation – Planning, drafting and designing an eBook and infographic targeting prospective clients and apprenticeship candidates, as well as web copy for the home page
- Editorial thought leadership outreach – Planning, securing and drafting opinion articles for key IT, security and HR press