éclat Marketing is a specialist Cyber Security PR agency based in Lightwater, Surrey, which specialises in delivering targeted media campaigns for clients in the cyber security sector across EMEA. We are looking to further expand and strengthen our team with results driven, highly motivated, creative PR professionals to help manage and implement client PR campaigns.
A Graduate Account Executive must be enthusiastic, proactive, persuasive, tenacious and possess excellent communication skills. He or she must be a team player, be able to work on their own initiative, under pressure and often to tight deadlines. A ‘hands-on’ attitude is essential. You will be working alongside an experienced team of PR professionals who will help develop and hone your skills for a successful career in PR.
Our employees are core to our success, and we aim to give our staff opportunities for career progression, offering ongoing staff training and development programmes. The successful candidate will, be personable, organised, and confident in managing both their client and team’s needs.
The role of a Graduate Account Executive includes:
- Pitching and building relationships with journalists to sell in media stories and garner coverage for clients
- Writing engaging copy including press releases, pitches and byline articles, that will resonate with the target audience
- Working alongside the account team to develop and implement creative media campaigns
- Communicating with clients
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and work to targets
- Professional and positive approach
- Attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative
- Personable, articulate and creative with a can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Good academic background
- Relevant work experience
- An interest in the cyber security industry
- Experience with social media and HD video production
- Due to location of office, own mode of transport is essential
- Due to the impact of COVID, candidates will be able to operate fully remotely. éclat will provide necessary equipment, but a reliable internet connection and private workspace are required
- Option to join corporate gym membership at local gym
Remuneration: £20-22K p.a.
Responsible to: Account Manager/Account Director
To apply, get in touch with our team and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org